Treat Customers Fairly Charter
This Charter specifies our commitment to fairness which will be guided by the following:
- We commit to embed fair dealings into our institution’s corporate culture and core values.
- We ensure fair business practices in all our dealings with customers.
- We provide adequate training to all staff who attend to customers.
- We take customers’ feedback seriously and provide constructive feedback promptly.
- We commit to ensure that customers are provided with fair terms.
- We ensure that the terms in contracts and agreements are fair and transparent.
- We ensure that the terms and conditions which set out the respective rights, liabilities and obligations are clear and in plain language.
- We commit to ensure that customers are provided with clear, reliable and timely information on financial products and services.
- We provide customers with relevant and timely information in a product disclosure sheet.
- We disclose key product features, fees and charges, risks and benefits in a clear and concise manner.
- We ensure that critical and important information are explained to the customers.
- We commit to ensure that our staff, representatives and agents exercise due care, skill and diligence when dealing with customers.
- We conduct sales, advertising and marketing of our financial products and services with integrity.
- We avoid undeclared actual or potential conflicts of interest, or conduct that may be perceived as a conflict of interest.