Security Image for AmOnline Internet Banking
The security image feature is an additional layer of identity verification for signing in to AmOnline. It protects you against identity theft and fraud.
When you see your security image you can be certain you're at the valid AmOnline site and not a fraudulent look-alike site.
Please remember to enter your password only when you see the security image you've selected.
Upon entering the username, users are to check the security image displayed before entering the password.
1. Never reveal your username and password.
2. If you suspect you are directed to a phishing site, please report this incident by calling AmBank contact centre at (603) 2178 8888.
Security Tips (CyberSecurity Malaysia)
1. Keep your Password / PIN code safe and memorise them.
2. Change your password regularly (recommended every 3 months).
3. Look for ' https:// ' in the URL when you login.
4. Never leave your computer unattended when you are conducting internet transactions.
5. Do not respond to emails asking for personal information, login information, or on changing password notification.
Back to Security Alert