- At the top right, click Customize and control Google Chrome menu (three dots)
- Click Settings
- Scroll down and click Advanced
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed.
For more details, kindly refer to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472
- Click the GEAR icon (Tools (Alt+X)) and select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab
- Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker to disable the pop-up blocker.
- Click the Settings button to disable pop-up blockers for specific sites.
- Click OK.
For more details, kindly refer to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings