Post-Moratorium Repayment Assistance Programme for Individuals and SMEs
Dear Valued Customers
On 30 September 2020, the moratorium period for automatic deferment of all financing payments will end. From 1 October 2020, customers will resume their financing payment obligations. We do understand that these are trying times and meeting payment obligations can be challenging. AmBank would like to assure you that we are here to assist you with your payment obligations.
Click here for details
Note: If you wish to make reference to the earlier Moratorium FAQs (from 1 April – 30 September 2020), please click here (ENG)
We will Continue to Serve You
All customers can perform daily transactions, payments, transfers and investments via the following channels:
- AmOnline Web or mobile app, AmAccess Biz, AmAccess Corp and e-AmBiz – all available 24/7
- Our branches are operating back to normal operating hours, which is 9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. for Peninsular Malaysia and 8.45 a.m. to 4.15 p.m. for Sabah & Sarawak, effective Wednesday, 10 June 2020.
- For individual customers, you may contact our Contact Center on 03-2178 8888 (8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For SME customers, you may contact your dedicated Relationship Manager, call us at our Corporate Services Hotline on 03-2178 3188 (8.45 a.m. to 4.45 p.m.) or email us at email@example.com
Precautionary Measures at our Branches
Please be informed that all our branches are still operating for your convenience. However, to contain the outbreak of COVID-19, we are taking the following precautionary measures:
- For social distancing measures, we are limiting the number of customers inside the banking hall at a time and to ensure 1-metre spacing between customers.
- Cheque processing cut-off time will be revised to 2.00 p.m. Any depositing of cheques after 2.00 p.m. will be processed on the next business day.
- Effective Wednesday, 17 June 2020, cheque processing cut-off time will be back to normal, which is 4.00 p.m.
- You are encouraged to perform your banking transactions via AmOnline web or mobile app which is available 24/7.
We will continue to provide updates on new developments that emerge regarding the COVID-19 outbreak.
You may also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter to receive regular updates
Stay safe and take care, everyone